Listed below are positions within the Unithai Group for which the Human Resources department are currently accepting applications. Please check the information about the position for instructions on how to apply.
United Thai Shipping Corp. Ltd. (Bangkok)
Primary Function :
• Get new requirement , Analysis , Design and Programming for new requirement/system.
Location : Pathumwan, Bangkok
• Manage software life cycle which are assigned.
• Coordinate with 3rd party or internal IT Team which involved with developing/solving process.
• Provide user training.
• Travel to difference sites if it’s needed.
• Follow company process and practice.
• Knowledge of Logistic or Warehouse Business is a plus.
• Quick learning and Problem solving skill.
• Microsoft office : Word , Excel , MS Team , Skype for Business.
• Able to travel to warehouse site once it’s required (Bangna-Trad KM23).
Computer Skill required :
• Web Programing Skill : ASP.Net , PHP.net , J Develop.
• Knowledge of database: (PL SQL for Oracle/SQL server , My SQL) will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of database web server configuration : IIS , Apache , JBoss will be an advantage.
• OS : Window..
United Thai Logistics Company Ltd.
Primary Function: Searching and screening for new business from customer lists, local and overseas sales-leads
• Search and screen for new business from customer lists, local and overseas sales-leads
• Implement new business strategies to expand the existing customer base and to secure new customers
• Prepare and present proposals to both prospective and existing customers
• Update market intelligent cover all demand, supply and competitors
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Responsible, well-organised, service minded, self motivated and active
• Good interpersonal and communication skills along with problem solving skills
• Have own car and valid driving license
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a freight forwarding and Logistic
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point