Listed below are positions within the Unithai Group for which the Human Resources department are currently accepting applications. Please check the information about the position for instructions on how to apply.
Unithai Shipyard and Engineering Limited
• Effective execution of the project with the assistance of a project team within the contractual schedule, specifications, quality, and budgeted cost.
• Company representative with the client to ensure effective and efficient communication and completion of the project within the contracted specification.
• To ensure the work site is in clean and healthy condition.
• To determine with Line Managers overtime work when and where necessary.
• Evaluates manpower loading and advice to the production department based on work specifications.
• Prepares work order to workshop in accordance with the Owner’s specifications.
• Attends pre-arrival work inspection onboard and prepares execution schedule.
• Holds Vessel Safety Coordination Committee meetings on ship repair works projects daily.
• Ensures all work schedules are coordinated in time with the execution schedule.
• Ensure that all concerned Dept. have a representative during the vessel’s pre-dry-docking conference with Owner’s Representative.
• Controls in conjunction with the Dept. Heads & in-charge Supervisor. The workforce assigned.
• Certified all subcontract requisition (SCR) / purchase materials requisition (PMR).
• Checks daily progress of ongoing repair & advises concerned departments on lagging works.
• Prepares action memo for all additions or revisions on work scope & advises the Owner’s Representative should there be changes in schedule.
• Entertains Owner/Owner’s Representative to maintain a pleasant/harmonious working relationship.
• Prepares & ensures that all work done reports are signed prior to the vessel’s release.
• Prepares to fill all documents & records in accordance with SBD filing format.
• Prepare project completion/evaluation report.
• Prepare Project Reviews for special projects or poor performance projects.
• Take on an active role with the Commercial dept. in negotiating the final invoice with the customer to ensure we are adequate for the work done.
• Acknowledge and understand the policy, objective, and target that the company issue, and have to perform follow this system to achieve the specific policy.
• To encourage and build up awareness of quality, environment, and safety among the staff.
• Support the necessary materials, solve the happening problem, and follow the progress of the project.
• Always participate in the management review meeting to evaluate the system’s efficiency.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any relevant field of operations such as Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, or equivalent.
• At least ten (10) years in Ship Repair Practice, a Minimum of three (3) years in a similar position. Or sea-going experience to the level of chief engineer for 3 years.
• Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful, and proactive with a tenacious and empowering team-orientated style.
• Managerial skills with good coordination, decision-making, and dependability.
• Practical skills in ship repair on Hull or Mechanical or Electrical and Instrumentation systems.
• Proficiency in written and oral English Language.
• Good in negotiation, communication, and troubleshooting.
Subordinate’s Responsibilities: Assistants as may be assigned by CPM.
Location: Leam Chabang Chonburi
Working Day: (5.5 Days / Week) Monday – Friday 7.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Saturday 7.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. (Every Saturday)
United Thai Shipping Corp. Ltd. (Bangkok)
• Get new requirement , Analysis , Design and Programming for new requirement/system.
Location : Pathumwan, Bangkok
• Manage software life cycle which are assigned.
• Coordinate with 3rd party or internal IT Team which involved with developing/solving process.
• Provide user training.
• Travel to difference sites if it’s needed.
• Follow company process and practice.
• Knowledge of Logistic or Warehouse Business is a plus.
• Quick learning and Problem solving skill.
• Microsoft office : Word , Excel , MS Team , Skype for Business.
• Able to travel to warehouse site once it’s required (Bangna-Trad KM23).
Computer Skill required :
• Web Programing Skill : ASP.Net , PHP.net , J Develop.
• Knowledge of database: (PL SQL for Oracle/SQL server , My SQL) will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of database web server configuration : IIS , Apache , JBoss will be an advantage.
• OS : Window..
United Thai Logistics Company Ltd.
Primary Function: Searching and screening for new business from customer lists, local and overseas sales-leads
• Search and screen for new business from customer lists, local and overseas sales-leads
• Implement new business strategies to expand the existing customer base and to secure new customers
• Prepare and present proposals to both prospective and existing customers
• Update market intelligent cover all demand, supply and competitors
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Responsible, well-organised, service minded, self motivated and active
• Good interpersonal and communication skills along with problem solving skills
• Have own car and valid driving license
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a freight forwarding and Logistic
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point